Erin LeVan is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, National Certified Counselor, Child Mental Health Specialist, specializing in children and adolescents, individual, and family therapy, and maintains a private practice in Spokane Valley, WA. Erin also works part time for Greenleaf Psychology, doing testing and evaluating individuals for state agencies.
With over ten years experience as a therapist, and as a graduate of Heritage University, she is currently serving as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are children and adolescents.
Erin LeVan is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Northwest Indian College, Chemical Dependency course work 2007
- Heritage University M.Ed. Counseling Specialization 2002
- Central Washington University B.A. Sociology with a minor in Family Studies 1997
- Spokane Falls Community College A.A. General Studies 1994
- Spokane Falls Community College A.A.S. Early Childhood Education 1994
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor since 2005
- Chemical Dependency Counselor 2007-2010-Expired
- National Certified Counselor since 2006
- Child Mental Health Specialist since 2007
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Washington Mental Health Counseling Association-Former Board Member Spokane Chapter
- Member National Board for Certified Counselors
- Washington Counseling Association